Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

as always, bread is the best. there's a reason why i like it. i will trust bread-sama too

Aggregator gang
I'm beginning to think this girl actually just killed herself because of an overblown inferiority complex.

So... There's "melon pan" in that world as well...? That's a world I would love to be isekai-ed to 🤣

@rocky24683 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that.... 🤣 that would probably be the shortest marriage in history 🤣🤣 (tho it's nice that they don't spoil easily)

@Kaitensatsuma I know what you mean!!! It's so fluffy, soft and warm!!! Nothing beats eating it right out of the oven!!! 🤤

Dex-chan lover
The situation : Whatever I do, I'm getting fxcked in the end..

Solution : B R E A D.

60 percent of the time, it works every time.

Meh I'll drop it here. Its too plot heavy. Too many random things happening out of nowhere for no reason. I mean in the first place if she really wanted to put all that behind her then she could've just left the country or something.

Dex-chan lover
Oooh I wonder if the bread represent soemrtning (like her changing the game) that triggers a change within the characters as well. Like when they eat the bread their code (for lack of better word) realzies that something has changed.

Users who are viewing this thread