Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
HUH... i've read the WN and i can't recall anything in particular about nana aside from that blonde noble who visits their church every so often. (does this count as spoilers? let me know if it does, i'll edit my comment) i wonder what nana's history is then? 🤔 the intrigues pile up....

thanks for the update!! i've been missing this title dearly 🙌🙌

I feel like the priest probably worked with the blond nobel who visits, who im guessing is the new queen, and helped throw her out so he feels bad for making the before queen fall so much that she has to stoop to baking bread. pretty sure he feels guilty about something

I'm glad that the happy go lucky character isn't treated one-dimensionally, this series is pretty good tbh

This series seems like a no-no to me.. It feels like just to make it more complicated and thought-inducing, the author pushed one too many agendas into it. Feels forced.

10 bucks that baker is the mother of the noble girl who visited the church. Though I also havent read this in a while so im missing context.

ah.. nancy is an interesting person. i'm glad the author didn't make her simply an airhead person.

Users who are viewing this thread