Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16.5

Fed-Kun's army
Them guards are either bros for life, soulmates, or lovers. I won't take any other option.
I think it would take a year even more for L's identity to be revealed, judging by the update frequency.

L might be ...

Evan Doughlas , one of the capture targets who appeared only once in CH2 .

Double-page supporter
Thank you!
Oof so L is spying on the prince? and what did they mean by "today is also for L-sama's sake?" what are they doing today?

L is
ryuzaki
that got reincarnated as well since he
died in deathnote, old habits die hard

I usually despise, despise, despise 0.5 Chapters*.... but this one was interesting. hmmm

*they take up the scanalation group's very precious time.
*they are usually crappy stupid & unnecessary side stories.
*they're a big fat bummer if that's your only scan for the month! I feel cheated, see #1.
*it's quite obvious they should be saved for the end if they aren't pertinent to the storyline.

Dex-chan lover
Either the guards work for L instead of older prince or L is older prince. The way the panels are drawn keeps both open as a possibility. Though I for my part see later as hinted. If older prince is L I have an rather uncomfortable idea about L real identity. I mean, we have a very limited set of people, we know from MC old world.

Group Leader
@qelix I totally agree, like while reading it I was thinking the same possibilities.

Also, I feel like even though this is a 0.5 chapter they showed us that background for the two side characters which usually means something sad will happen 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread