Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Banned
Goddamn it..... we need more of this, raws up to 20 or so. :p hope this becomes a translation priority :)

Dex-chan lover
It sounds just like a game. I'd think of it like a real-life fantasy!
Woah, I'm not aware that isekai novel also exist back in the medieval era.
And they're so widely popular even a commoner is familiar about it!

Double-page supporter
@mage_goo To be fair, the concept of a "game" in and of itself has existed longer than written history. Tag is a game, house is a game, chess is a game, pretending to be knights and damsels in distress is a game, and acting out scenes from a book or story with other people playing as other characters can be seen as a game. As for the "Real-life fantasy" part, I'm sure fantasy stories have existed even longer than the concept of games. Whether it be a story one heard from another, a story a person made up on their own with their imagination, a play someone saw, or a book one has read, fantasy stories are common. It's not hard to imagine that she's either read a fantasy story or was read one by someone else, or simply daydreamed one into existence.

With that said, it also depends on the translation. If the original Japanese phrase that was used literally referred to video games, then it'd be a different story. Hard to say since all she said was "game" instead of "video game."

Dex-chan lover
wild conspiracy theory
i guess nana = 7 in japanese and upside down of L is 7

Contributor
nana knew she was a noble even if everything about her was commoner-like ( short hair, plain clothes, even the prince didn't recognize her at first sight), was surprised by her being demoted to a commoner when she first saw her and has connections to the other MCs. My bet is on the nun, she's the one.

Dex-chan lover
@AlessaO

The world turns to shit becouse of
(not only ) Her actions trying to avoid her fate and role in the story, so she herself
is the real Kira of the story

Fed-Kun's army
Author’s pushing “Nana totally can’t be L” so she obviously has to be L

just have to believe Liliana is L because of course transliterating English letters into Japanese is the perfect cypher.

Users who are viewing this thread