Lady Rose wa Heimin ni Naritai - Vol. 4 Ch. 17

So why does Rose have to help the girl who got her kicked out of being a noble again? I think I just missed the part where that's her problem.

L is totally her brother (past life) I'm calling it. There is no way there was so much emphasis on the trauma he caused her and it just being there

For someone who wants their freedom and to just be a commoner, she never fucking says no to anyone and idk JUST GET UP SND MOVE SEEING HOW EVERYONE SEEMED TO JUST FOUND HER LOCATION.

It's stupid, she literally didn't need to interact with anyone and could've just left after her first contact with her ex's brother.

Group Leader
@zamundaz Hello! Please rest assured that we haven't dropped this series nor do we plan to. We're currently working on Chapter 18.

We hope that you'll look forward to our future releases (●⌒v⌒●)

@anideki they can't help themselves when it comes to Fii.

Besides the obvious fact that she's hot, consider how she got here in the first place. Allowing herself a destruction end so she could live as a commoner and be free of the game.

The problem with that strategy is that it would be a great strategy for a villainess, but she's actually the heroine. Which means all she did is open up all the other routes.
they can help themselves though? they're not wild animals incapable of sentience 😭 and someone being attractive doesn't mean they don't deserve respect or boundaries

Users who are viewing this thread