Lady to Queen - Ch. 1

Thank you for picking it up! Your translation is really refreshing to read. I also agree that Nekoscan's job didn't do so well in reflecting the story, which is why I switched over to the webnovel, and was so thrilled to see that you did a great job.

First of all, thank you so much for deciding to pick this up. I really like this series and I'm so glad to see someone doing an accurate translation. This chapter was great! However, I did spot a few typos (i.e. *volunteer in the first panel, *confused in page 14) and grammatical errors/wrong sentence structures. If you'd be okay with it, I'd love to proofread for you.
Again, thanks so much for translating ❤️

Great job im glad someone is redoing the translation! I appreciate nekoscans even if it was barely legible.

The only thing is, can someone give an overview of the story up until chp 21? Just so we know what's going on even if we can't read it. Im still confused.

Thank you for taking the time to translate this. I know that Neko Scans worked hard on it but they make it so obvious that nobody in that team is fluent in English.

thank you!
Im gonna be honest. unless its a big area done poorly, or dicks, i never notice redrawing, which I think is the point, which i guess means you did a good job. i didn't see anything wrong.

HNS does alright in their Spanish releases — I'm just not sure why they don't post THOSE and maybe get someone with passable English skills to translate from Spanish

Thank you for picking this up! I remember a while back there were quite a few translated chapters, but they disappeared so I switched to the novel (and it has been a rollercoaster! If anyone wants to read ahead, you should definitely checkout the novel on wordexcerpt)

P.S. chapter 1 - 20 covers chapter 1 to 18 of the novel

Users who are viewing this thread