Lady to Queen - Ch. 15

Zm

Yooooo she slapped her till she bled! Hardcore man!
Thank you for the translation but do you guys have a proofreader? The translation isn't flowing well at all and clearly is using the wrong words. It feels like it's done by someone who's not familiar enough with english. I hope you are able to improve!

I have literally never been so satisfied in my life!!! Please beat her up again PLEASE

Dex-chan lover
You know, after all this shit, I really hope the emperor gets his ass thrown along with his hoe, while our queen reigns supreme. I already know that this isn't the case, but I can still hope.

@Zm They’re a Spanish translation group, English is not their first language. It’s up to 24 in Spanish but they are translating to English too, although it isn’t their first language.

I hope this doesn't backfire on her. The emperor seems like an awful dude who will find some way to punish the MC.

Fed-Kun's army
whats sad is the queen prob will be punished for this soon after lmao
literally the red haired girl is just too insecure and idk maybe if u did learn matters u wouldn't be like this

Fed-Kun's army
You deserved those slaps you stupid woman. You really are dumb if you don't understand the consequences of your action. Not even the stupid king can help you if the Christa Empire asked for your execution as punishment for insulting their god. Mistresses need to be reminded of their position.

i thought this manhwa is abandoned :'. THANK YOU FOR THE BULK UPDATE! REALLY LOVE THIS! And i don't really like the King but i really cheering on the FL! GO FL!

MM I am a bit disappointed. The 3 chapters after 12 weren't as easy to read but at least its getting translated. Oh well ty for the chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread