Lady to Queen - Ch. 21

Thank you for the translation! It's really nice being able to visually see what happens in the novel (and in your face Rosebitch for trying to ruin the banquet for the visitors๐Ÿ–•)

I was so looking forward to finally understanding what happened in the last couple of chapters (like when the banquet happened. I'm thankful for the first translation but it was confusing!) Either way, I'm very thankful for your efforts!

"Should I slap you once again" I'm forever here for this energy of Rizi putting Rosemond in her place and erasing her disillusioned entitlement UGHH

Thank you for the wonderful translation!!

Thank you for your hard work!!!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Group Leader
God bless, i can't express my gratitude towards you. Finally a decent english that makes sense. Last group was just abysmal, ruining the whole experience....

Thank you so much this is so much easier to read then what Happy Neko scan group translated though I still appreciated that they put something out there thank you for making it so much easier to understand

Fed-Kun's army
It's in actual understandable English. Though I'm happy to have anyone translate, I'm super thankful for this one. We really get to feel the MC's sass.

Fed-Kun's army
i was legit about to shed a tear now that i dont have to suffer the terrbile english translations that neko scans does

Users who are viewing this thread