Lady to Queen - Ch. 25

Aggregator gang
Is this bitch not even smart enough to come up with a lie? Did she really never consider getting caught?

noooo ur highness u have to understand a war with another country would be worth it if i became ur queen aren't i secksy aha *heugh*

She really is a dumb bitch. How can he consider even putting her as queen if she already has a history of making light of foreign relations?

Why does the sister look so much like the bit*h? It really irritates me

Dex-chan lover
the artist should of worked harder to make the sister and mistress look more different. I keep mistaking them.

sister husband my ass, more like how could you fall for the man who killed you and your family for his mistress

*nearly starts a war* “yes i was rash”
yeah aight b why dont you become empress and bring down the empire in less than a week

Thank you for the translation

Also thank you for updating and taking over so the other translator can focus on their education

Can someone spoil me please regarding what happens to the emperor’s mistress and why he can’t trap her??

I always have to hold my anger every time I see a character with long red hair cause I keep thinking it's the mistress only to get mad by accident at the sister lol. Anyway, thank you for translating

@Denissedan
In the novel he said he can’t abandon her rather than trap her. It’s probably because he knows her tragic backstory and she knows his

Man, their relationship is really toxic. She tries to manipulate him and then justifies her terrible actions by saying its love. "Oh man, I just killed 1/3rd of our country's population by causing a war, but you know its because I love you and that's just what love is." Being jealous or hurting others because of your jealousy is such a turn off, makes you question the relationship and kind of see them for the person they are. I hope he sees who she is soon.

What's the point of being queen when everyone is dead or wants you dead?

Dex-chan lover
here I thought it was the mistress suddenly being nice to the MC, only to poison the cake. turns out it's the sister.

Yeah...it is confusing indeed.... aaaarrrrhggg the emperor and Rosemond are like Trashta and Trashoe.... Every moment they have is really really nerve-wracking

Users who are viewing this thread