Lady to Queen - Ch. 25

Fed-Kun's army
I'm having a hard time understanding who is speaking, if I may suggest, can you hint who is speaking ? like puting colors in the bubble ?

thanks for the chapter!

Is it just me or is she insane for letting her sister join her at the palace?
I can't see how that won't just explode into a fireball of drama like rather quickly.

@Sammybunny40 yes, i think it's Chapter 25 and 26 together. For the last bit in this chapter, whoch is also coincidentally 25 lmak, i just noticed. It would be in the middle of chap 26 in the novel.

That bitj' concept of love really gross me out,,, it's unhealthy for sure.

Anyway thanks for the translation!

thanks for the translation!

So how long until something v bad happens to the sister, do we think?

@Rula I don't think she had good enough reason to deny her sister. No doubt she has to be more alert now, but let's hope they don't cause any trouble.

@Mira995 I'm also having a hard time, but saying colours would be changing the author's original intentions ):

Aggregator gang
I'm worried because her sister seems kind of dumb lmao and is a huge liability. There's no way she can be anything but a burden when it comes to a fight with Rosemond.

ok, but the men who easily fell for these kind of women are sooo dumb. i don't find them attractive at all 🤮 i wish the ml wouldn't be the king. she could just take her revenge and be with someone else like remarried empress. i would even prefer her alone. ughhh, i really hate these kind of men!!! thanks for the chapter...

Thanks for translating!
I'm wondering though if there is any way to make it more clear who is speaking... It might just be me, but I'm a little confused at some parts whether it's the Empress speaking or the Emperor.

Users who are viewing this thread