Lady to Queen - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Holy sh*t Red is insane. She just has to sit there and look pretty, the Emperor was litteraly going to take care of everything but she's just going crazy wtf.

Idiot emperor I hope you die here 😂 it would be so funny to see the mistress's reaction to this, how her plan backfired 😂.

Thank you for the chapter! Though I’m wondering... was there a problem with the quality? I couldn’t read anything at one point and had to get my glasses but it still didn’t look better. Was it just me?

Dex-chan lover
oh... just speculation but she's falling in love with the estranged man. his beauty is second to none and he seems so vulnerable, no doubt if the author tried writing this, it would become botched because of how difficult it is to convey.
I didn't know the latest update went through the changing of hands, thanks for the update
It really is just speculation, but everything seems distant and theirs a low-tension. speaking of Rose's gross behavior at endangering everything for the "sake of love", she wouldn't make a good queen. I really want to know their "special relationship" so that the protagonist can make a move. is such the like of a FMC, waiting for the author to drop hints so that the reader can catch on with 'foreshadowed developments'
thank very much to the translation group

Thanks for the update
Oh Boi, I was not expecting that type of retaliation from Patrizia

Fed-Kun's army
please, someone, upload with higher quality... asking because I already wear glasses. This just makes me crosseyed.
thank you for the translation though. Much appreciated.

I know we shouldn't complain, like, thanks to upload it and all but... the quality is a bit shitty my eyes hurt

So while I don't expect it to happen it would be quite the twist if

the emperor somehow dies from this, she becomes the ruling queen, and takes herself a concubine or something (for the romance tag)

But it probably won't happen, so I won't get my hopes up. Still, it would be neat if there were more stories where the

female lead comes into absolute power and reigns supreme after the "male lead" disappears, with the political intrigue and social maneuvering

Users who are viewing this thread