Lady to Queen - Ch. 27

I'm pretty sure that she is really crazy xD she will Trina new leaf as the crazy bitch empress

@Felilah thank you so much for your enlightenment

But im still upset despite knowing though ahhh does the emperor will have a change of mind after this event?

@kualipanas261
the emperor starts to treat her a bit differently, but because of circumstances he is still tied to Rosemond emotionally for a while (and in my opinion for much too long). As @Felilah noted, it will be awhile before Rosemond get her comeuppance and for the emperor to fully open his eyes

That's why you should have paid someone to assassinate Rosemond ages ago. Seriously.

Time to read the web novel!

🙃 the art isn't the greatest but i think if i hadn't read the novel i wouldn't be reading also if you wanna be spoiled then read at your own risk

[ul]Lucio will fall into coma [/ul]
[ul] Lizzie/Rizi will temporarily be queen regent until he wakes up [/ul]
[ul] Rosemund has some political ties w the nobles but let's say it's all blackmail because she knows their dirty laundry[/ul]
[ul] Lizi/Rizi is a headstrong and intelligent MC while Lucio is a broken and mentally unstable man so if we're expecting romance it's a slow slow sloooow burn [/ul]
[ul] Rosemund's back story will be explained on the late parts of the novel [/ul]

Thank for the translation!
That scene where she held him on the cliff is *chefs kiss*. I think I'm rooting for him to at least be on friendly terms with her or a platonic relationship at best.

Ty do much for the translation! Honestly Rose just look like those "plastic surgery gone wrong" photos, her face is so ugly...

Im really liking this, i hope she survives that crazy woman...
All those complainers out there, beggars cant be choosers you ungrateful pieces of siht!

whyd fl kiss ml forehead? And say it should've been her who was shot??? after their interactions so far he can honestly go jump off a cliff for all I care

Asfjwl I hope that the emperor was conscious when the bandits confessed that it was the mistress that paid them to assassinate Lizzy

Honestly I don't see why it can't be another noble who used the name of the mistress (im sorry i still cant remember her name lol) and try to assassinate the royal couple, well it's just a theory and I don't think we've to think too far on that. But it's such an easy ploy, I can't help but agonize over it, I've read too many villainess novels XD

Ok heres the thing though Rosalind doesn't get anything if the King/Emperor died along with the Queen/Empress

She'd be thrown out by the aristocrats

Users who are viewing this thread