Lady to Queen - Ch. 32

😢 pocket comics is not available in my country I guess I'm dropping this hopefully someone continues to translate this. Thank you for all the hardwork

There’s only 3 things that make a man fall from grace: woman, money and power. Woman is the most ridiculous one.

On the bright side her hair is now more unlikely to get in the way of fighting and stuff, which will inevitably increase her performance. That’s the only excuse I can give her oath hair cutting scene to be honest, it was pretty nonsensical. Also those panels weren’t consistent with the length of her hair? If she goes short hair I think short short would suit her more or a nice bob. Idk it looks weird cuz she cut it with a sword so she should get it fixed up. Definitely she should go like under her ear or smith length bob rather them shoulder length, like mid neck.

I never understood how shorter hair was better for combat. Isn't much better to have it tied up and out of the way. Now her hair is going to be flying everywhere in the wind

Actually, shorter hair doesn't get in the way as much as longer hair. While you can tie longer hair up, you can also style your short hair up so it wouldn't be flying everywhere. Also, longer hair, even when tied up, become a hindrance for someone could snag it and pull you using your hair, or it could simply get tangled on something and pull you back or slow you down. Also, hair can get heavy, the longer it gets, so shorter hair = lighter head = less neck pain. While long hair are aesthetically pleasing, it's a hindrance in movement. Overall, cutting one's hair often symbolize personal transformation so it's pretty apt imagery~

Users who are viewing this thread