Lady to Queen - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
o-o some of the translation has decent grammar, but most of it is like... what the hell is going on??
Many thanks though

You are just being babies, it's not that hard to read, you just need to think a little.

Wow what happened?!? The previous releases had good translations, and then... This. I feel like at least a third of the chapter's missing due to the convoluted and awful wording.

Thanks for the effort though.

This one could have used a cleaner to look over it. Two boxes repeat the same line and the translation was really direct.

So what happened. The quality in Translation has dropped drastically and while I dont mind waiting longer It would be nice if it was at least a bit easier to read and understand.

@Madelie28 I would disagree, its quite difficult to understand even when thinking due to the inconsistencies and conflicting sentences. One bubble says something then the next conflicts with it due to the translation. Though I do care more about word flow than accuracy when it comes to reading translations.

Edit: Appreciate the effort just curious as to why its worse and willing to wait longer if its a time constraint.

It had a lot of grammar mistakes but I autocorrect it in my head.

I hate the red bitch just look at her duck face she Looks like witch 😠 our fl is awesome!!

I'm more curious why the King has his d*ck wrapped around that red head.

Thanks for the translation , I'm not very picky. I really appreciate the work done.
Please continue translating, there's always room for improvements. :)
Readers sometime forget that this isn't an official translation and that you aren't their slaves, heck some official translation are far worst.

Rest assured. Your efforts are always appreciated. 😚

Dex-chan lover
That book she was holding jesus, who printed that lol sent them to the guillotine

Lol did I wander into one of my chinese google-translate stories?
Anyway, rosedung is worst girl, avoid her plz

Hey, thanks for the release. The English in this one was a little hard to get through and took some rereading to grasp what was being said. Now, I'm not a grammar nazi but I am willing to assist with the word flow so that it's easier for English readers... if that's okay with you

Idk if there's magic in this world, but perhaps Rosemund put the king under some kind of spell or something?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update but ......
Woah. Could it be the same ppl that did the previous chapters that did this one? Cuz the proofreading is non-existent here while the other ones are better.

Fed-Kun's army
@Meskie I was going to ask the same.

I do appreciate the updates though. It's getting more and more interesting.

@UniYuki lol Rosedung. I almost thought that was her name since I didn't bother to remember it.

Users who are viewing this thread