Lair & Love Game

Read it in some other sites before
Its already completed translate there & end
One of the best ceo romance manhua ever found ❤

Group Leader
So I found the so called "full version" It's MT (Machine translated).

Here is what it looks like.

1610569747-unknown.png

And here is what our version looks like.

1610569743-04.png

Judge by yourselves, dear readers.

Cordially.

If there's any way to fix the title of the page, I think it should be "Liar" and not "Lair," unless the phrase is meant to be something like Love and Lies? Anyway! Thanks for the chapters so far, very interesting!

Our team, Salt Temptations, has worked hard on these releases, so we hope you guys appreciate it. Moreover, as long as people enjoy reading it, we'll do our utmost best to provide releases.

@LLAMAWORLD121
@meih55
Chapter 1 of this manga and Chapter 1 of "My Pamper Splendid Little Wife" are very different. In this manga, they just meet and nothing happens. She ends up naked in his bed because she threw up. In MPSLW, he has been drugged with the infamous Aphrodisiac of Death and rapes her. What's causing the difference? Censorship?

Group Leader
@AnimefangirlX More like a different story. Also, like I said before, our translation is NOT done by google translate or any other machine translation.

Your translation is definitely better, and the pictures don't have ugly watermarks all over them. But it's the difference in content that I'm baffled by.

@lookdeath 我是漫画SY. 怕你不明白英文,所以我写中文。你和我是同行,都是翻译中文去英文。这点华语对你来说应该是小儿科。您是说我们正在使用机器翻译? 你会读和写中文吗? 您有什么权利批评我的工作. 你口口声声说我们用机器翻译,那告诉我你呢?您是否在使用自己的想象力,不按照原始的中文句子写自己的故事?您和您的未婚妻对这种差异感到困惑,因为你们是根据自己的想象力翻译的,并写了自己的故事,没有遵循中文的原始句子。 与您交谈更多有辱我的三观。不过,正所谓“天网恢恢,疏而不漏”,你会受到制裁的。我不学旁门歪道,但是讨回公道。你的粉丝将会知道你的庐山真面目。真相最后会大白,水落会石出。飞天小女警的你以为只要你隐藏起来,就不会被发现。你忘了,纸是包不住火的。披着羊皮的狼,终究会被察觉的。你这只狼,有一天也会遇上老虎。毕竟,夜路山中终遇虎。夜路走多,会遇到鬼。我虽然脸上笑嘻嘻,心里可是妈卖批。你最后会知道,我是你认不到的爹。最后,再送你一建议:旎旎星动林室迩人相深兰香才馥径竹里有清樽明人明事。你就好比此地无银三百两。尔如墨,守成规,相煎何太急?若不相似,何来相对?炉火炼真金火眼。你就少哪壶不开提哪壶。我不会阻止您重新翻译此漫画,但请不要批评我的工作。应该说读者应该评判您的工作不是我们的工作。

@AnimefangirlX Please be appreciate that we translated it for free and we updates accordingly as we follow the same time with author release and at least we completed our work. Answering to your question why they are two versions. Our translated version is the original version before the author changed it to the new version. As for this new translator seem to know so well about the manhua, you should ask him for more detail why did the author change it to the new version. Thank you.

Group Leader
@MangaSYTeam

I must admit that your approach to communicate is very...intriguing. Do you raid discord servers before sending any messages of some sort?

As for your release, let's be honest here :

1- You don't even try to redraw.

2- You use google translate.

3- Your watermarks are everywhere (too invasive).

For the conclusion, I will be saying this.

You (MangaSY) released the version 1.

Us (Salt Temptations) released the version 2.

If you didn't understand, please refer to your Translator (Mister Google Translate).

Thank you, have a great day/night.

Users who are viewing this thread