LaLa

Dex-chan lover
I like this better than Lily, actually. Characters are a bit more complex.

Double-page supporter
This MC gives me anxiety. She's so lovable I just want her to succeed, and yet she's so dorky that I always feel like she's gonna screw up something again the next chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
Two things should be noted here:

1. This takes place in the same school and around the same time as the first season of "Lily", the author's other main title. One or two side characters from "Lily" pop up every once in a while.
2. The series goes up to 200 and is then on hiatus for who knows how long. If you want to get to the end faster, you can find it on WebComics. There's what may or may not be a cliffhanger ending, and the author says they'll continue the story, so here's hoping it gets more updates soon.

It's light shoujou ai, so don't go in expecting full on romance by the end of it. There is a reconciliation of feelings by the end of the season, but this author looooooves a slow burn. (Lily took over 100 episodes to get to the first kiss.) So grab a snickers. It's still a good story, and the ending isn't rushed, so it appears the author has a clear path for the story to take. But it's going to be a bit of a trek.

@datanono

Just adding, that both comics are officially published on Bilibili. Lily is finished (completed season 1 and 2 + ongoing extras) and Lala is ongoing (completed season 1 + ongoing season 2).

Fed-Kun's army
@R1N1X

I wish the translations for Lily would hurry up. I peeked at the raws and saw what looked like confrontation with Ruoxi's family. The last translation I could find was during Yilin's parents' visit to the campus. It's frustratingly slow, and WebComics is taking forever to catch up.

This is the best slowburn I ever read lol. It was such a good story, actually made me tear up towards the end (which rarely happens to me when reading fiction)

Dex-chan lover
Maybe we have a change and someone pick this up? Webcomics... I'll check it now (I'm using this app for read, all the gl comics they have, everyday) ... last update was 07.04.2020 .

afaik the translations of both Lily(Yy) and LaLa were dropped by 💩Webcomics💩, which is why i will always hate them and never pay/use that app ever again. Would it be possible to have someone pick this or both up😍? or will it still be a problem since an official site did already pick it up even though they trashed it?

Group Leader
@Rain1255 @210astat
I just started season 2 in ITA. There are too many copyright problems with the English version. But I usually also post a brief summary of the chapter in English.
If you're interested, you can find the translation on the Aoi Shoujo Scan FB page.

Group Leader
Hey I need someone who knows Chinese and someone who will give us raws
I want to create a small team where we can translate this yuri

Group Leader
Hello everyone I know it is a shame that Lala is not being uploaded anymore too Mangadex it could be for various reasons (for example serialization) but if you guys want to still read the first season meaning the first 200 chapters you can find them in different websites that has reuploaded them (you just have to search Lala and the chapter the Mangadex group uploader left off). As for here reupload or rip off some website or licensed work translation is not allowed that's why you see the series intact already for 2 years this website is focus on fan translations overall.

I do understand is frustrating and we all know the sites like Webcomics that makes you pay for the chapters giving you awful typesetting and even bad placing of the translations is not the best but for now is the way to come across this one (good thing like I told you before this chapters can be found for free but some adds every now and then in other websites).

Hope this helps and if there is ever someone that wants to pick up this series once again to fan translate here in Mangadex you can count on me when it comes to the editing part :) since I know zero to none Chinese/Mandarin. Also remember to support the artist when is possible to you!

Users who are viewing this thread