Lamentations of a Beast in the Wilderness - Vol. 7 Ch. 42 - Typhoon

HCO

Dex-chan lover
Somehow there's more action in every chapter than the last.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like someone forgot Mikado is missing a couple of fingers when he grabbed the chain.

Cool action scenes though.

@IMF and everyone else:
Sorry in advance if I spoil the fun, but is there any sex scene in this manga? Or will it be? I might be not in my right mind, but I really want to see Mikado and the monkey girl doing it😄

Fed-Kun's army
Considering the paper the translators' notes reference specifically mentions van der Waals force as being a contributing factor to adhesion (albeit less so than contact electrification), and the fact that both vdW and CE both only become raised to macroscopic significance via the nanoscopic setae on a gecko's foot, Mikado's explanation is still resonably accurate.

Of course, physical phenomena just don't function the same at every scale; an ant could fall from five miles high and be unharmed, and the surface area of Majira's feet just isn't going allow adhesion for someone his mass.

Well, it's a cool story anyhow.

Fed-Kun's army
IS there anything cooler than a wall running machine gun wielding dinosaur

Fed-Kun's army
still amazing how mikado could do exposition one after another while running away. bet if he shut up and focus on fighting he could kill that dino gunslinger.

Users who are viewing this thread