Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 2

Awww y’all don’t mind them.. 😢 ugh it hurts to see that they thought you guys were trolling but you worked hard on this. Thank you for the chapters!

Group Leader
Well done my kiddos. Mama is proud of you all :) keep your smile up 🤗

Thank you for giving us readers an update about WHAT ACTUALLY GOING ON. I'm sure people will now understand 😄

Anyway, thank you for your hardwork Rumpi!

Group Leader
I would highly suggest you guys properly read the comments before posting an inflammatory note at the end of your chapter. it’s not doing either of us any favors by making assumptions and interpreting words a certain way without stating the facts. we mentioned multiple times we don’t care if rumpi releases alongside us because this is not our first time releasing side by side with another group. you guys do what you want to do and we’ll do what we want to do.

Group Leader
Then i suggest u to read the screenshot. We've decided from beginning

Hi Rumpi! :((
Sorry if some people say those words. More people appreciate your works. We love you guys!

Thank you for this, still! Hehe. 🤗

Group Leader
wow she's so cool, but I think I'd prefer to see her as the next heir. that'd be cooler

Lets make less drama . You now guys, god see it everything we do in this world. So lets be more a good person, before this world end. Sorry for my bad english

Just read your note and its really hurt to read, even for me as a reader. It happened both groups did the translation at the same time. Kinda like hypocrite for the other group. Sorry. I said this because i know what they did to another group.
And for rumpi, i appreciate your hard work. Thank you for being wise to not let the drama shows up.
I'm waiting for another releases from your group esp. flower and the beast❤️

Group Leader
@Tsali well nobody said or assumed you sniped it so don’t really see the reason to prove yourself but that’s okay if you felt like you had to

Awn, sorry Rumpi!
I hope you aren't much hurt, I can just imagine how it sucks to be excited for a new project, but having to drop it for another group 😖
I like both groups, so I am happy you worked it out? Just hope it wasn't a problematic situation.
Anyway, don't be so sad, you have others wonderful series you are working at (Like Remarried Empress or Duchess's 50 Tea Recipe) or maybe you can find another project yet untouched? I hope you the best, really ❤️

@Tsali be careful or someone who's accusing your group as troll will saying "EVERYONE'S OBSESSED WITH BUCCI!" 😂

#obsessedwithyouLMAO

Users who are viewing this thread