Lamia Orphe Is Dead - Ch. 3 - Prologue (Your Spring Won't Come)

I'm still confused by the storyline 😂 i just know that the female lead (lamia) has died multiple times?? Whatever, the 1st 3 chap are prologues sooo i will wait patiently for the next chap! Thankyou bucci gang! You always be my fav translator! 😍

Double-page supporter
..... This has 5 more chapters to explain itself even slightly before I drop it.
The story looks promising, full of potential. Artwork is great. Translators are doing an amazing job...
But I have no fucking clue what's going on and it should not take too many chapters for a story to explain itself

Dex-chan lover
Intro: black haired prince, a literal and figurative monster.

Chapter 3: black haired prince, a puppy.

That said, the intro had lamia described as part of Blondie's faction, right? How'd she end up not quite flirting with our dracoboy?

Meo

Double-page supporter
Interesting because I have so many questions.

Did the 2nd Prince went from shy, puppy to cold blooded murderer in order to get rid of the people he thought might have killed Lamia? How far back in time did he actually "rewind"?

And how many alternate futures/pasts did he live to change him so drastically? I assume Chapter 3 was the ORIGINAL timeline, Chapter 1 was the most recent past, Chapter 2 is the present.

This is like a reverse time-travel. Now it’s the ML and not the FL.

Raise your hand if you want your heart broken. Because this story will 💔

I think so far, that this has been well written, it's been quite good at leading the audience on with a nice narrative, at least that's my personal opinion. Either that or I've just read a lot of bad manga recently and needed a change of pace, which is what this is perfect for!

Double-page supporter
So basically it is madoka magica and the male lead is Homura and the heroince is Madoka

@stretch22 well the first prologue tells us about the Male lead, the 2nd one on the female lead and last one of the plot of the series.

A story has to be planned out really well if they are going to use
continuous time reversal and time loops as a major plot point//I have my doubts

Users who are viewing this thread