Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 11 Ch. 82 - Development

*sigh* ok, this is starting to just get plain annoying. At first I was hoping Phos would grow as a character and fine their place, and that seemed to be the direction it was heading, but then the story just decided that it wouldn't for some reason. The only thing that seems to be happening is Phos gets screwed over at every turn while everyone else reaps the benefits of Phos actions and looks on at Phos without pity. I freaking swear, it just getting plain annoying.

It's amazing how fast a manga can go from my favorite to my LEAST favorite

Aggregator gang
This became dull tbh... What even is the point to read this anymore? This barely had any progress... Is Phos going to be transfomed into a human now? I'm still remembering the human particle they saw or smth a while back.

Double-page supporter
i really do think its safe to say that phos has p much been manipulated into this position by the moon people from the start, so like,, it feels a lil weird to say that its the right position for them to hold. it seems a bit nonsensical to blame the earth gems for this as readers who can read back on this process from the start and see where the withheld information, isolation, and deception came into play in inducing this mindset. Especially here, seeing that Aechmea is literally trying to keep Phos' mind like this when the moon has been working towards gem mental therapy for years

Dex-chan lover
I still don't know what's going on. If Sensei prays, will the gems disappear or not? The Prince says yes, but he can't be trusted. His marriage to Cairngorm still weirds me out.

P.S.: Kill them all, Phos! Lunarians, gems, Sensei, the fluffy monster dog—well the admirabilous aren't really hurting anything so not them—all will be equal when they're dead.

I thought Phos wanted to find Cinnabar a job. I bet Cinnabar could just kill gems by eroding them with her poison. It damages the stone enough that it has to be scraped away, making it "dead". Put Phos out of her misery. Please.

Group Leader
i don't know what to think of the situation phos is in anymore, but i'm still tagging along for the ride. phos <3 :(

Phos just threatened the lives of the gems which includes Cair and Achmea didn't even flinch. Dude is playing the long con

Where did the other translation go?

I've been reading Post Apocalyptic Subs but this time I saw another version first. It didn't translate the text on the side but the actual dialog made a lot more sense!

For example in the ship:

goshe - "I don't really like that real talk"
lunarian - "Of course you don't goshe-sama"
goshe - "Guess so"

The other translation had the lunarian saying something like "That sounds like you goshe-sama", which unlike this translation, fits with the "Guess so"

And the scene with phos was even worse. I remember it being clear what was being said and here it was awkward and it was a strugle to get clear intentions to understand what was happening.

Is it possible to chose other translations? I don't see an option.

G-P

Dex-chan lover
When Phos has been reassembled he should take a vacation for a few centuries and let the others whack their heads about the conflict.

I don't get this translation, particularly pages 13, 14 and 15.
Is Phos threatening to kill the gems on Earth? or all gems? and is Aechmea agreeing with him on that?
also, is he blaming Aechmea for all of this? I don't get it.

If its annoying Petitetacos then you shouldn't have read this from the beginning smfh
Its a damn story, your gonna have to deal with it anyways whos cares if you dont read it anymore
The story aint gonna fail

@majoridea, the guy who posted the other TL took it down after PAS uploaded, he was using a rough translation from a 4chan thread and I think it was always meant to be temporary

Phos has completely lost his mind after suffering for 200 years. He finally makes it back to Luneria only to be crushed by a giant moon dog. I'm tired of Phos being treated like a piece of shit.

Cairngorm dressing like a matron lol
Also phos could kill them for all I care make them suffer like phos did
i hate that i hate all of them now

Oh shiiiiiiiiit

Also, so much suffering. Return of phos phos near?

Users who are viewing this thread