Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 94 - Adamant

Fed-Kun's army
I cannot see a redemption arc happen for this psychotic monster.

I wonder if we are approaching the end? Can't guess.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Phos is all alone now. Adamant gave Phos his left eye so that they can pray, and achieve happiness. Aechmea tried to take that from Phos, and so they fought back for it. And when Phos took it as theirs, Aechmea left, taking all of the other gems with them. It's just like what happened with Sensei. The Lunarian's trying to take everything away to make Sensei pray.

Also, Phos and us get to see some cool memories of Sensei's now.

This fucking manga is the literary equivalent of getting repeatedly kicked in the dick.

On a monthly basis.

Jesus Fucking H Christ all my friends are dead.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly don't pity Phos. All the suffering he went through was his own doing. He left himself be manipulated, took all sort of bad decisions, and basically forgot why he was doing all this in the first place. I don't really care what happens to him now.

Tbh.. Everything went very VERY wrong after Lapis head. Inb4, Phos doesn't really put himself into finding Sensei's secret. He even say it to himself that being to overly suspicious might become a bad habit

Dex-chan lover
So, is Phos delirating, dreaming of the past or perhaps is he really all alone now?

This chapter was the most confusing chapter I've seen... Everything could make sense but at the same time.

Actually, does he know what happiness is?

Well thank you for this fucked up ride we've followed for the last couple of years. We all knew what we were getting into

Now excuse me while I go bleach my brain

Users who are viewing this thread