Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 94 - Adamant

WHaATtttT????? I DONT UNDERSTAND. WHAT. GOD I FEEL SO BAD. I JUST WANTED PHOS TO BE HAPPY. BUT NO. MAKE HIM BRAINWASH HIS FRIENDS, AND KILL HIS OTHER FRIENDS, AND MAKE HIM KILL HIS GIRL(BOY)FRIEND(?), AND THEN MAKE HIM KILL HIS DAD. THIS WHOLE SERIES IS JUST FUCKING PUNCH AFTER PUNCH AND IM JUST???? I'm hurt. So hurt. Phos... u need so much therapy... god... I feel like I need to read some happy au fanfiction of phos just being happy and healthy. But I just can't stop. I have to keep going. I have to know whats going to happen.....

A speculations that i found on Discord. instead of dusting the gems, Aechmea will use them as part of a project. One of them is manipulating gems inclusions using high purity ice. By using high purity ice and gem inclusions, Aechmea will make a being called "Child" which he already promised to Cairngorm from chapter 88. Don't know about this but it's most likely

Read some leaks today, apparently some of my theories were true. They have to go to some process using the ice on the moon. The gems seemed like they're turning into lunarians. Including all of the dusted gems (And yes, Antarc too), and all of the "Lunarian gems" still contain the memories of past events. All of them turned into lunarians including Antarc and Adamant
About the children, people on Discord saying that the gems of the earth weren't the children. from the leaks, everyone says that Cairngorm stomach looks somehow rounder than it usually is, meaning that Cairngorm was (somehow) pregnant. We don't really get any confirmation about the children stuff, but that is all what i can inform.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread