Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 95 - End of the Fight

Si everyone is gonna be happy but phos? They litteraly sacrifyced phos isn't it ?

I'm sorry, but anyone find this even more extremely unfair for Phos? On top of trying to do what's best for everyone, but betrayed by those very same Gems and Lunarians for over 200 years because they shattered them and left them to be, used them again once they woke up, and now have to suffer for another thousands of years for them to wait for Phos to become a "divine being" that can potentially put them to rest. Like are they really going to be like "Hey Phos you're a human who can pray now. How about we just forget all the bad things and you just pray for us to rest in peace, m'kay?"

I'm not the only one who is not okay with this chapter, right?

Dex-chan lover
Damn this sucks. I wanna be happy for everyone else but I can't get over the pain phos is going through. Truly is a never ending cycle.

Dex-chan lover
Got choked up when I saw Antarc again. I really hope Phos gets to see him again after those 10,000 years.
Knowing Ichikawa though I don't expect much lol.

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy that everyone is managed to get restored back, especially surprising seeing Antarc

But man.... when will Phos ever get a break, it's just really sad at this point

Thanks for the translations

Literally only Phos is going to suffer, for an extended period of time, even after they tried so hard to make things better for the gems.

Fuck Achmea, fuck Sensei, I like you Antarc, Ghost, and Admirabilis, but everyone else FUCK. YOU.

Aggregator gang
WAIT THIS IS A BIBLE REFERENCE LMAO..

You know where everyone will transcend and everyone that's "saved" by the grace of God will be with him for ten thousand years?

This is it. Tranquility and peacefulness will attain by them but Phos will suffer this 10,000 years.

Fed-Kun's army
@Familia Cinabar is phos. All of cinnabar is inside phos, not just part of it. Lapis maybe have a chance to reborn as a lunarian, but no chance for cinnabar

Aggregator gang
So everyone just gets to chill for another 10k while Phos goes through it the hard way.

We gonna have words, author. WORDS.

Users who are viewing this thread