Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 95 - End of the Fight

I'm rather displeased by the way adamant talked about phos, let's just skip the fact that "he was destroyed several times and had to endure multiple restorations until his only choice was to take my place" and go straight to "he wanted me gone"

That's a great explanation for arc, I'm sure he's satisfied with it /s

And fuck them for being all happy while phos is probably reliving 10k years of memories. And even if he isn't, he's still condemned to spend 10k years alone because I bet they have zero intentions of visiting him on earth

Prediction for 10000 years later, Phos gave everyone a big 'fuck you' and self-destructed with the eye.

Dex-chan lover
Oh God, Phos can't take any W is he?

10k years of reliving past memories and loneliness while the others lives happily as Lunarian is just cruel

Forget Phos, but the whole transformation thing promises something terrible. Didn't Lunarians tell before that gems are fun as they are, bringing new joy into their sinful existence? And now the gems are of same nature as the sinners. Won't it just frigging RUIN everything?
Either a plot hole or a strong move towards some entriely new happenings.

Awh sad to see it'll be going on a little hiatus again. This chapter answered some questions but raised even more about implications for the future. Only time will tell I suppose...

The February 2021 issue of the Afternoon magazine announced on Friday that Haruko Ichikawa's Houseki no Kuni (Land of the Lustrous) manga is entering an indefinite hiatus.
- MyAnimeList
😱😭

Well, see you guys in 10,000 years 😭

Aggregator gang
I bet they're going to bring old phos as a lunarian with half of his memories.
I just want to see him!

It's been a while since I've been so angry on a character's behalf.

Does anyone even give a damn about Phos? Through out the story it's always been a running theme for someone to be grateful to Phos for giving them happiness, then leaving them there after.

In the end everyone more or less gets what they want, hardly anyone spares a second to make Phos happy. Even when someone does, it's never because they love Phos, it's because they want something from them.

In a twisted way, Phos became useful, like they always wanted, but had to lose everything as a result.

Here's hoping that Phos grants the biggest "fuk u" in existence.

It's a small detail, but just the fact that Antarc looks so confused and horrified about what Phos is going through really makes this chapter hit harder for me. Phos and Antarc were each other's only true friends for so long and now they're having the terrible realization of how little the others care about Phos' well being and happiness.

HELLP?????
I'm in so much pain for phos. Is she gonna become the new sensei and lead a bunch of new gems? Idk but I just want him to be happy

Users who are viewing this thread