Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 95 - End of the Fight

Contributor
Hiatus? Can mean the author need time to think how to move forward the story and avoid inconsistency and redundancy. Classic. 😀

I imagine some time of those 10.000 years will be suffering, some of it piecing together new memories but it will also give chance for great introspection. Phos has had over 300 years of timeskips with no chance to reflect upon stuff that was happening around them. It was pure chaos since the day they decided to travel to the ocean, seemingly making mistake after mistake with every step they took. For very static beings Phos the Mineral has undergone so much change so quickly that it is no wonder they lost their marbles.

Antarc was Phos' greatest regret and shame and the thing he said to Adamant to make him break is the one thing that would make Antarc truly hate him. Also lets not forget that this means that Aechmea fucking lied to phos in order to groom him into the new buddha to grant them peace

@quackyduck15

Adamant succeeded in creating a "Human" to free him from his duties since the very last human didn't ordered him to "stop" hence making him operate for thousand of years.
Achmea just caught on since he knew Adamant is "broken" and will only obey a Human. So he compromised by destroying Adamant and creating a replacement that will "pray" for them after 10,000 years. After all, Phos had free will unlike Adamant.

Dex-chan lover
so now phos will build his own shota gem army, forgot to pray in the process, become adamant the 2nd.

Dex-chan lover
This sounds like the perfect set-up for a vengeful and angry god. The level of indifference Phos's former gem comrades has for him is just inhuman, but I guess that's the point. Human nature and immortality makes for a disastrous combination.

I do not understand !!! , but I know phos's wish to save his friend and know the truth, please explain what happened? why was phos betrayed by enma and the wars waged by phos became useless

addition
What is meant by enma and sensei's talk about 10000 years?
whether phos should pray 10000 years later?

Nah dude you can't make Phos go thru all of that and then 10k more years. That is so messed up

"And so until the new divine completes his path, have a pleasant 10,000 years." ICHIKAWA SENSEI I KNEEL

Users who are viewing this thread