Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 12 Ch. 98 - Prayer

Dex-chan lover
They pray for nothingness. What's wrong with eternity? Why is there no individuality in this sentiment? I guess I just don't get it.

Cool manga tho, let's see where it goes now.

Dex-chan lover
I really hoped to see her become the devil kinda like akemi on madoka or vortigern on fgo

Double-page supporter
WENT BACK TO THIS CHAPTER AFTER READING PARTY AT THE END AND I SWEAR NONE OF THEM DESERVED TO BE FORGIVEN FUCK EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER IN THIS SERIES

PHOS DOESN'T DESERVED ALL OF THIS

WENT BACK TO THIS CHAPTER AFTER READING PARTY AT THE END AND I SWEAR NONE OF THEM DESERVED TO BE FORGIVEN FUCK EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER IN THIS SERIES

PHOS DOESN'T DESERVED ALL OF THIS
Not all of them. Like Padpa, Kongo, and Cicada were good

But,
Bort, You can get the hell out of here
Rutile, you can get the hell out of here
and Caringorm, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE

They pray for nothingness. What's wrong with eternity?
They already suffered eternity. When you are eternal that means you can have a lot of time to do things but not a lot of things to do to fill up that infinite time. With how restless humans are it wouldn't take that long to already have completed everything.

Dex-chan lover
They already suffered eternity. When you are eternal that means you can have a lot of time to do things but not a lot of things to do to fill up that infinite time. With how restless humans are it wouldn't take that long to already have completed everything.
Good point. I'd still make advocate to make some sort of reincarnation system for those who just don't want to die, even if they can't stand eternity anymore. Like whipping out their memory and inserting them in an artificial world.

But I guess that's just impossible in this setting, that'd be pretty much like magic.

Users who are viewing this thread