Land of the Lustrous - Vol. 7 Ch. 51 - Legend

Dex-chan lover
Goddamnit. You had me excited for a minute there.
Thanks for the work on filling the gap, looks brilliant

Supporter
"I just like the rocks" is probably the best group name ever. Thanks for the translation!

yah, this is quite a bit better. I hope you replace all of the Google translated chapters.

>its moronic grammar nazi shit and a reupload
I am once again asking for Ichikawa Haruko to stone me with more of Phos' suffering.

Dex-chan lover
damn it, my heart almost jumped out of my chest thinking the hiatus was over....
anyways, thanks for the chapter. I also like rocks.

Dex-chan lover
BOOOO I THOUGHT HIATUS ENDED 😭😭😭
Thanks for the TL! Hopefully you can replace all the other Google translated ones ☺️👍

Much better TL if only because Sensei says "I cannot" instead of "I won't", it makes a huge difference in this instance.

Aggregator gang
That was a nice translation and I enjoyed reading this chapter again. Thanks for that!

@wowfucktron
"I prefer to eat shit rather than have decent quality translations," choose to be a retard but don't act surprised when others prefer higher quality/proper word choices.

TGN

Dex-chan lover
Much better TL if only because Sensei says "I cannot" instead of "I won't", it makes a huge difference in this instance.
In this story I feel 'cannot' makes more sense than 'won't'
as Sensei literally cannot divulge secrets to non-humans, if I remember correctly

Users who are viewing this thread