Land of the Lustrous

@Juiceboat

So according to you they use boku,onii-san etc. Because they believe that they are all males due to Kongo-sensei?
I'm pretty sure that the gems are aware of the concept of genders due to the various animals living on the Land of the Lustrous(see what I did there?).

Kongo-sensei lived during the age of humans, so he probably knows that he was designed by his maker with the human male in mind. That is a plausible reason why he uses boku at least.

Which in turn influenced the other gems to believe that they are also males?
Afterall, all the gems were convinced that they were the same species as Sensei, until recently when it was revealed that he was a being of a different orgin.

This seems to make more sense now. They all became traps due to Kongo-sensei lol.

My intention was never to start a serious discussion when I wrote that first comment. I feel a bit silly for even trying to defend that comment.

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing to see that everything starts from Phos want to help Cinnabar...

Dex-chan lover
According to Reddit, the author was affected by some natural disaster?

Oh lord, this is getting into really uncomfortable territory for me, yet I still love it too much to even think of not reading. Crazy.
Thank you for the scanlations!

Cae

SUFFERING SUFFERING SUFFERING SUFFERING
WHY MUST PHOS SUFFER
WHY MUST I SUFFER
END MY SUFFERING
PLEASE.

I forgot where was the last time I read.
I want this to end soon, but if it is, I will miss this series so bad.
Everyone is busy with how uncomfortable they feel with characters who are annoying and can make them headaches, but I'm glad the precarious scenes are going well which drives the conflict going. It's still make sense, that's the most important thing.

This is so painful. Mysterious yet beautiful.
Their trustworthiness already on the edge of the cliff. So full of confusion and distrust.

Houseki no Kuni - A story about a dead man whose soul is trapped on the moon, his immense desire to fuck geological formations and the lengths he'll go to in order to do it.
A+

is post apocalyptic subs planning on redoing everything from that shitty google translate phase?

Houseki no kuni gives me a lot of inspiration thank you so much for making this manga.😎

-gacha joshen

I am really curious how this will develop and at same time i supose it will take some not so small number of chapters to get story onward...

Users who are viewing this thread