Last Boss, Yamete Mita ~Shujinkou ni Taosareta Furi Shite Jiyuu ni Ikite Mita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.2

Dex-chan lover
Obviously he’s not gonna kill her because she’s on the fucking cover, but I wish he did!

Nice more please. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
He’s not gonna kill her. I’ve seen enough japanese protagonists to know he’s gonna make her his wife or servant or something. Tbh if i were him with that foresight then i’d say fuck it and let them see if they can somehow run an empire better than mine.

Wait a minute, he got labeled a "Demon Emperor" and got attacked by the so-called Revolution Army, betrayed by his own people because *gasp* he was just doing his job as a king for his kingdom? I mean, how dare he, amirite?

MY GOD!! HE PROTECTED HIS PEOPLE! he's too good of a king, slay him and return to anarchy my dear hero

Dex-chan lover
With that snippet of a backstory seems like this hero lady is just no brains only revenge /kill the "oh so bad demon king" when the people who open the door for the little hero are worse people than the mc is :/

Fed-Kun's army
The one of the few times I want to see the so called "evil being" actually kill the heroes. The other time is during Overlord xD

i wish he bust out saying "okay i quit, u want the throne, go ahead. too much trouble, nothing good has come from it for me. Laterz." when they are fighting head to head. 😆

From what I understand Alex isn't from abroad though... I think she's actually from the capital, and his childhood friend, but neither knows, qtleast its eluded to in what I read from the WN.

Users who are viewing this thread