Last Menhealer - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Sign

@justforthelulz Yeah, nothing can compare to some good ol' bad momentum. I don't think he will be able to stop and take a step back at this point.
It's quite funny, but he was much closer to her than the other guy. Well, not anymore it seems 😅
He might have lost her exactly because he was afraid of losing her. Oh, the poetry and irony 🤣

Aggregator gang
Welp guys, from here on out it is just a downward spiral to suffering. This guy just made the worst decisions to keep Igarashi close to him, he was her only safe space coupled with the science clubroom, and now it's all gone. I actually don't blame him because his view of love might be distorted since it's heavily implied he being molested by the other girl. Man, this manga is just sad. (not that I don't like it).

@NeroPR I do agree that his view of love is distorted probably because of that girl, but molested? 😮
That has a heavy negative connotation, which doesn't seem to be true at all in this case, considering the way he was smiling and blushing in her presence. Also, by how he said that he probably fell in love with Igarashi since they have the same black hair.
Not saying it has 0 possibility of being the case, just it seems very unlikely all things considered.

Dex-chan lover
After all that time he should have known her better, but he is just normal HS boy whose vision clouded by sex, insecurity and virtual jealousy

Users who are viewing this thread