Last Round Arthurs - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Lonesome Apparitions And The Midnight Sun (3)

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this dude being overpowered may seem Gary Stu-ish, but it does make his interactions more fulfilling as he faces opponents which underestimate him and the power difference makes his interactions so much more interesting. Him taking FMC's shit would be annoying if we didn't know that he could erase her from existence so easily, and his form, whilst not perfect, does make it more satisfying when we get the beat-down.

@Tamerlane, At this point I think it is safe to say that MC is a reincarnation of one of the "knights" who got to keep his memories. Which means that he is pretty much like a Fate's heroic spirit who managed to win a grail war in the past and became a living person, incapable of being summoned by the Grail. WHich means that it's not that the is a Gary Stu, he is OP because he deserves it being an actual hero himself. The japanese title makes it seem as if he was in fact Merlin. And the cane sword really makes it seem like that is really the case. But is he really? For all I know he could well be literally any other knight. although among the knights who could win against Gawain I can only think of Lancelot

Fed-Kun's army
Way to knowledgable on the magic side, he'll be Merlin. Would be why he wanted to ally not subordinate. Also why he was called an irregular. Other one (the masked lady) is probably morgana le fey.

Random speculation from me tho.

Users who are viewing this thread