Last Round Arthurs

Double-page supporter
after reading all that is out. I think this will get axed since the girl seems to have no redeeming qualities unless they gurren lagan this and kill her off half way in

Gildas, Morfran, Mordred, Maelgwn, Sandde, Cynwil, Osfran's Son, Gwyn or Griflet.
These are the characters who can be candidates for reincarnation.
The battle of Camlann or if Salisbury Plain was probably meant to be the example to set the start of the story into a twist.
I am living this here for anyone to read and make their own conclusion.

Oh shit I forgot to mention Merlin, who is also in Welsch folklore technically the predecessor and the inspiration of Gandalf, cause he is a god that decided to slowly turn to mortality but decayed as a result.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly Female lead being horrible at the start isn't too bad because I think MC will humble her. Interested to see where this goes, deserves a higher score. Hopefully the two will start to have some chemistry and improve one another...

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-04-03/yuzuriha-last-round-arthurs-manga-ends-in-may/.158266

Group Leader
hope its like Irregular or Re Zero where every arc is a series kinda deal

Aggregator gang
No more updates? Did the translators stop?
The manga ended in 2 vols. and 14 chapters and they fully adapt the entire 1st LN vol. To get the full story, read the LN. I can share you the link of all 5 LN vols. if you want.

Users who are viewing this thread