Lastest Update not working?

I have been having the that problem for over a week, I've been hitting refresh page a bunch and that use to work, but now it takes over 15 minutes of that to look at each of the latest update pages.
I believe the problem is to much new users from Kissmanga and not having the server space or money to fix it.

This has happened before the kissmanga debacle a couple times, though

it happened to me a lot that why i cant use this site ot showns me a blank page every time i try

Even when it loads it also only show one page with no way to go to the second page of updates.

Dex-chan lover
Same for me, it's been I think at least two weeks since it started behave randomly. Sometimes it's blank, sometimes the first page worked but the following were blank, now it only shows one page. It's annoying because without being able to check older updates I'm missing a lot of releases.
If it is done in order to lighten the load on the servers I'll understand and accept it, but a clarification would be nice.

Edit: turned out that, at least in my case, the problem was related to having the language filter set to all. Selecting only few languages solved it. For reference: https://mangadex.org/thread/313392/1

Users who are viewing this thread