Latent Blue - Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
I have a feeling at some point someone is gonna almost die and the other partner will have an ark of overcoming the fear of not being able to protect the other...or something like that

Dex-chan lover
And then again with the bad teaching (one afternoon to study for an exam that they believe to be very important)

The teacher's explanation of what diving is kinda incorrect. "deeper is better hurr durr" no it is not. In Scuba Diving, there is no "goal" that is always set- each dive has its own goal and objectives. It could be for fun, for research, to see something specific, or anything else. I love the attention they give to the buddy system- it really is crucial for diving. Also, the teacher must have an instructor's license, or else he can't teach. Where's your goddamn license my guy. also, @DanJADO scuba diving courses usually take a couple of days or so, and one day to prepare for the first exam isn't outlandish. They are probably starting their Open Water Diving course, which is around 5 days long.

Dex-chan lover
@Yat0ro I don't mean the contents of the teaching, I was talking about the way he teach. Which, I admit, is not that bad, but I consider that kind of "pressure" and stress to be inadequate. I know is a dangerous activity, but he could had teached them about these risks in the pool, a contextual learning.

I'm sorry if my comment is not very clear, but english is my second language.

Lianyi is better than me. I would have quit after the near death experience and finding out that this trash teacher straight up lied about the distance to try to scare me away.

Users who are viewing this thread