Latna Saga: Survival of a Sword King

It's a journey of homo dragonish person and bisexual MC in isekai world that no one wanted. Fighting and story scenes are average. It'll be great if author even don't portrait them. Even dragonish person look like a girl, talk like a girl even sometimes act like a girl. Seriously!! 😑

At first when I started it I liked it a lot because of his hardships with the demon dogs arc where he was stuck and then afterwards he met attise(?) the red dragon dude and I was like “oh homo,” I kinda wanted dragon dude and MC to stay together but then I dropped it at some point during the arc with the wyvern and blind lady(sorry if that sounds rude) because it got boring. Tbh it’s not that bad if you like shounen mangas, just my opinion tho

@nazmul174 breaking news virgin retard upset because of femboy in his manga.
Also what the fuck are you talking about with the art stupid this is amazing compared to most manhwa

Feels like slog to read through at a certain point, idk I guess I don't understand the appeal of it

Don't link aggregate sites.

This site has a ton of manhwa and manhua, but no manga. Updates are really fast and no missing chapters :)

Liked it a lot at first but dropped it after chapter 50... The beginning was rlly fucking cool but as time went but it got dumber and dumber. To the point were it wasn’t funny or exciting anymore to read. One punch man is much better when it comes to this type of comedy, tho I think the comparison is a little unfair because it’s fucking one punch man. Not my cup of joe but I appreciated how cool it was at first 6/10.

Edit: stopped at chapter 56. Art is really beautifully drawn and it’s at the level of solo leveling. Tho the plot is average like verrryyyyyy average.

Starts off with an exciting premise of an incredibly powerful dude stuck in a world he knows nothing about, but very soon devolves into gag humor and an MC shackled by his inability to actually do anything meaningful even with all the power in the world.

Falls flat after a super interesting start to the story.

@youshka
Scrolled down the comments to see how ppl felt about this (glad to see people appreciate the art), and yea we pretty much agreed on everything. After the final battle of that arc with the blind girl and Wyvern , I quit. Got too boring.

The One
Staff
Admin
@Mauyed uploading of locked groups chapters is now allowed. Hiding it behind "unknown" doesn't help.

@Lymus , thanks for replying I just wanted people to have the chapters available
will it be fine if I find another scans ?

The One
Staff
Admin
@Mauyed if it's not a rip of an official release, or from a locked group, then it will be fine.

MLO

to me struggling with someone under a 100 levels then you just makes any statement you make seem like your just trying to convince yourself you aren't trash

This is pretty lame, the trope is really exciting at the start but the storytelling is just garbage.

Conversely to a lot of the comments, I personally think the direction this story went in was novel, subversive, and made a lot of sense. As we learn more about this world and the powers within and around it, we figure out why the characters act and work the way we do. The delivery of information is timed well and is wholly in sync with the plot progression.

I’m so glad they didn’t just go the direction of ‘powerful guy punches everything and everything turns out ok lol’, like I thought they would at the start. It’s a refreshing take to see an ‘unwilling pacifist’ with that much power. The limitation itself is novel and works well in the world.

I will agree sometimes the comedy isn’t exactly well timed, but that’s forgivable, because when it works, it /works/.

Users who are viewing this thread