Laughter in the End of the World

Group Leader
This is one incredible piece here.
I'm surprised it only went as far as 5 chapters with something so great.

Dex-chan lover
this came out when Naruto, Bleach, One Piece and all shounen manga/anime were at its strongest, so when this came out it had no chance with those damn titans (pun intended cuz shingeky was on at that time too... I'll let myself out) so yeah it is a shame but I guess it wasnt meant to happen

This was really good. A bit sad that it was effectively just an extended one-shot, but it ended on a somewhat complete note and was great every step of the way.

Dex-chan lover
It has been years since I first read Shuumatsu no Laughter, and every couple of months or so I would always re-read it again just to immerse myself in the main characters' turmoils and the theme of prejudice and fear.
This is an excellent read. A shame it is short, but I think because it's so short that it's easy to digest and re-read again.
And at the end of the day, I can just laugh it up as something precious in my catalog.

the 5 chapters made it pretty beautiful, but i feel like this could've been so much better with 30, since we could see a much larger variety.

Dex-chan lover
This was one of the first manga that I bought. one of the best choice I could’ve made :)

Users who are viewing this thread