Law of The Devil

Thank you for picking this series up! I had put it on the buffer for a few years now after the first few chapters.. And here you come! Thank you! :D

Dex-chan lover
far greater pace than the LN this should be nice.
(I wish someone would pick it up again the story had truly started it's so frustrating -- )

Aggregator gang
Seems promising, too bad the LN translations have been halted for a while...

I know from reading the first chapter that this guy is smart and cunning but does he get strong? I like it but the first chapter didn't really interest me that much, so is this worth reading?

Dex-chan lover
@ Shady41
e does get stronger and cunnierbut bcat stopped translating before we could see his full potential Q.Q

Read the LN.

After reading dozens of chinese novels and their manga adaptations, I must recommend anyone that finds this interesting to read the novel instead. The less of the manga you read before starting the LN the better.

the review of law of the devil in novelupdates is bad people have said that the ending is bad
Read by someone in novelupdate comment about the novel
I've finished the series and I got to say it's worth my time. But I have 3 points that I dislike.
WARNING: Real Spoilers that will spoil many things, so READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

1. Romance: Along the story a rich, single merchant lady will appeared as a potential love interest. This 30 years old lady looks young as she is a half-breed of an elf and human. Thus, many people wanted to marry her but she rejected them all. Throughout the story, the lady showed interest in the protagonist. She confessed to the protagonist earnestly, dared to make a move on the protagonist, and even wanted to eat a pill that will shorten her life span in exchange for a 100% chance of the protagonist to fall in love with her. Yet, what did the protagonist do? He rejected her, over and over again. He has chosen the clumsy dragon female, and her sister instead. I mean, if you're already going for the harem route must as will take in one more right? The lady confessed to you under the moonlight and with the correct atmosphere, didn't he skipped a beat? Wtf man? You cock block is it?

2. Power: During the story he will have a chance to get the previous traveler's power. What did he do? HE REJECTED IT!!! Wtf man? You dumb or what? There's a super op power for you and you rejected it? Served you right for unable to use magic after that.

3. Ending: Wow, I'm very disappointed with this. He came out from a time-distorted portal where he was in it for a few hours while 10 years had past in the real world. He found out that the rich lady's sister that I had mentioned above was forced to get married to the mad king and he killed the mad king. And that's all. The chapter was done like that. It felt rushed... After spending hours upon hours to read 1000+ chapters, with the ending ended like that... I'm disappointed.

Extra: I'm f**king disappointed when he killed the miko, in a terrible way as well. f**k him. But he has a reason behind it but still, I don't like it.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you @LordDiablo I started reading this and then the LN, and honestly, I was enjoying it at first, but then when the MC started getting literally dragged around and practically lost all free will, I started to question whether it was worth my time reading. Thanks to you though, I know for a fact that it isn't, so thanks for saving me the wasted time.

Group Leader
@Shyning @monkey123
It's been over for about 1-2 years, that's why nobody picked it up, we just thought it deserved to be fully translated even if it was just this bit. Same as we did for Wizardly tower.

Users who are viewing this thread