Lazy Dungeon Master - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A hug pillow, 15,000 DP and [Create Golem]

Fed-Kun's army
He's a good person, he didn't even force her to wear kneesocks!

I find it perfectly acceptable to fuck with KissManga and other automated aggregator sites.

Unfortunately, they now have the whole thing, so… Try harder next time?

Dex-chan lover
A spell that lets a programers create an automaton.... yeah that's OP.

Fed-Kun's army
i too, desire to acquire a living dog eared dark skinned human female child as a body pillow to sleep with at night and get pissed on.

Group Leader
@SunSun melonmelonhydra doesn't tl for income also kissmanga finally figured out that their bot was broken. so i need a new way of screwing with them. We are a very memey group.

Dex-chan lover
@Needhydra ah i understand some groups do and others dont, but doesnt change that aggregators like them do harm to the ones who depend on ad revenue and such.

I thought batoto and mangadex was a response to aggregator sites?

Also, why not do ultra low res for the bots to pick up, then switch to better quality for mangadex, or does their bot avoid that?

yay he finally learned his most op skill, which is arguably his trump card in terms of practicality.

I'm not even mad. Scanlators should be allowed to post troll chapters from time to time to screw with bots. Contain only pages that say read at scanlator or mangadex or shiet. Too much salt, I like it.

Dex-chan lover
That denial of lolicon from the MC does not help the Author’s case...

I just want a story about tactical dungeon making...

Fed-Kun's army
@CyanHide Same I passed by this manga a lot and finally gave it a try, now I'm regretting that decision.

@nfzeta
@CyanHide
Try this, to me it's a decent 'tactical dungeon' stuff
https://mangadex.org/title/23853/maou-sama-no-machizukuri-saikyou-no-dungeon-wa-kindai-toshi

For better tactical & strategical experience, try read the LN ... Manga has few different details compared to LN ver.

Oh, also a little bit warning ... It has 'Father-Daugther' fetish, sometimes it feels awkward & forced to me ... If you could ignore that, you'll be enjoying it

Users who are viewing this thread