Lazy Dungeon Master - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Dungeon Battle (Part 1)

Aggregator gang
@Goretantath I wasn't fooled by the riddle, you were just fooled into thinking the author's answer makes any more sense than the one he mocked. It doesn't, and you cannot present any criteria by which it does, since the mocked answer fits both the initial statement of the riddle (using easy as a descriptor) and the latter half as an answer to the question, making it necessarily correct, whereas your answer fits only the initial statement and is complete nonsense with regard to the rest, making it objectively more incorrect if anything.

Riddle answer could be each person gets 1/3 silver, which is the mathematically correct way of splitting equally.
Or one would get "Si," one would get "lv," and one would get "er."

Dex-chan lover
The answer is what the GM/DM says it is. Going on and on about subjective this, multiple lines that, doesn't change the fact that the dungeon master has already set an answer.

I guess mommunism just likes to whinge

Double-page supporter
@VanJosh
little did they know that the last Boss Floor is Goblinslayer-san..... nice thinking MC :D

@VanJosh
I would actually laugh if the answer really is "easy" xD

Aggregator gang
And this is why teachers tell their students to CAREFULLY READ THE INSTRUCTIONS in the exams. The riddle talked about silver but the girls completely assumed it was about silver coins whereas in no place did the riddle talk about coins, hence their blunder. However I too could be wrong as well and MC could be talking about silver in the way it is used by scientists or chemists as such the atomic mass and stuff would be the answer but...maybe I'm overthinking it and this is actually a logic trap puzzle.....yeah it feels like it is. Damn this guy is a genius.

Group Leader
@anonyan if you read the credits page this chapter was tled while drunk and typeset in an airport/plane. So dont expect quality.

Fed-Kun's army
So the answer is just "not possible" as there is 1 remainder copper coin?

Dex-chan lover
Heh, this part was basically my favorite event in the novel. Poor Haku.

Contributor
The SFX were the best part of this chapter.

Edit: Also, I'd bet that the riddle is just a distraction, and the pitfall will open up no matter the answer. The door probably doesn't even open, it's just there to make the trap look important.

Dex-chan lover
*headpats*
awoo

Technically, it didn't cost him 0DP to make moving wall traps, since he had to use mana potions to make any of the golems.

Users who are viewing this thread