Lazy Dungeon Master - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Dungeon Inn Planning

Thank you for doing this, can't wait for the next chapters, I'm finally going to understand them

Dex-chan lover
The way the sentences are written feels wrong. It wasn't like this last chapter.

To name a few:

page4 panel3 "It eventually become a hot spring"
page5 panel4 "Since you'll becoming as the owner"
page7 panel1 "Why saying such a crucial thing!"

Though it's probably because of all the shit you guys went through. Good luck guys.

Dex-chan lover
@chilzhul well English isn't my primary language so I can't play the teacher here but "It eventually become a hot spring" and "Why saying such a crucial thing!" are completely alright for me;
"Since you'll becoming as the owner" doesn't seem wrong either but I'm not really sure since English is sometimes stupid in some ways that it's surprising 😅

@chilzhul It feels wrong because those sentences ARE grammatically incorrect. page4 panel3 "It eventually become a hot spring" should be “It’ll eventually become a hot spring.”
page5 panel4 "Since you'll becoming as the owner" should be “Since you’re becoming the owner” or “Since you’ll become the owner.”
page7 panel1 "Why saying such a critical thing!" should be “Why are you saying such a critical thing!” I also don't think the word critical really fits there but thats just my preference.
@Needhydra I don’t know what an ocr is but I do think you need a native english speaker to fix these sentences. For the most part they are easy fixes too, anyone with at least high school level english can help you with that.

Group Leader
@MisterN ocr is just text recognition aka text from images. Trust me there was alot of fixing of drunk tl doesn't surprise me that a few bubbles got threw. And yes we got native English staff, well we are most native English and some are English 2nd /2nd native but speak English daily.

those look like a mix of edits tbh. like on ver was one way and the other was the other and kinda just got fused together. there was a bunch of other things that got past but was fixed, but if you stare at something for so long you stop seeing the errors.

Dex-chan lover
The girl's boobs completely vanish on page 5, then reappear on page 6.
If there is one thing I absolutely hate in a manga it is inconsistency. Artists who can't draw things consistently the same size aren't qualified.

Dex-chan lover
@StarGasm
... Okay, I just had to go back and recheck, but it seems you were right. Hard to tell though. Was she holding one maid dress in front of another maid dress?
And why call them "Jupiters"? They're not exactly big.

Users who are viewing this thread