Legend of Phoenix

Dex-chan lover
for an "indifferent genius", he fucking acts like a dumbass lol acting and deciding things based on his emotions lmao
also, "indifferent genius" is an excuse so the author can just madly jump his cultivation level

Decided to drop this at chapter 42. The series gives MC a lot of power, and then suddenly he's not strong anymore? I don't like series that do this.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
tenor.gif

This is a fairly generic(though certainly not bad) shounen manga, more along the lines of Japanese manga, than Chinese. Even though there is killing, the overall feel is very 'kiddy' -- especially the characters, the interaction and the dialogue. What annoyed me the most, is that the protagonist is a supposed 'genius', but mostly acts like a complete moron. Good and serious characters and characterization is seriously lacking in this comic. At times it's also way over the top, bordering on parody.

While I don't think this is bad, after 20-30 chapters, I started losing interest. It's just too kiddy, too edgy (in an emo teen way) and I'm also not really digging the humor.

Ps.
It's also weird how there is like no female featured character in this comic. Doesn't really bother me, though it is weird.

everyone keeps calling the mc a dumbass but he was isekai'd at 10 and he literally ealized soon after arrivin that his knowledge was nearly useless. yeah, he acts on his emotions but hes a fuckin kid. thats to be expected and when hes not acting on his emotions he's literally making the best moves he can.

Users who are viewing this thread