Legend - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

The potrait of the former member of beast art magic creators really bother me, i mean why would the mangaka exaggerated the characters design?? I mean could it all be normal?? Well you got my point

Set, or alternatively Seth, is the egyptian god of storms, disaster and violence. He is the "Evil God" of the Osiris myth, and he is depicted as having the head of a jackal.
Horus is the egyptian god of the sky and kingship. He is the one who kills the evil Set and reclaims his right to the throne. He is depicted as having the head of a falcon.

So which one is it?!
The Set animal (the Typhonic beast) does resemble a jackal, but it's doubtful that it actually is one since the jackal is Anubis's totemic animal. The Set animal is yet unidentified, hell it may even be extinct.

Aggregator gang
Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki did this set-up better; they didn't try to be serious about it. "This is the MC, now he's OP, now he resurrects the mage who summoned him into a froggy body, now he sets out on his goal to bring internet to the magical world."

Dex-chan lover
Eternal youth as a child?! 25-30 is when a man reaches it's peek! And even in the case his body is fully developed thanks to magic, realistically no society would take a child seriously and even worse he would need to be constantly on the move to hide his never aging boy appearance! And a scythe? It's a terrible weapon, literally non existing outside fantasy settings!

Fed-Kun's army
Didn't he just say that flying was a no go cus it would attract unwanted attention from hostile mobs like dragons? I thought that was why they were walking. So why did he all of the sudden did he change his mind?
This is exactly what I came to the comments for. I read that last page and thought, "this manga doesn't even follow its own rules".

this mc blessed with superhuman strength and a freakin strength bracelet has been tasked with developing magic...

Dex-chan lover
Its so dumb to start him with everythibg cause you kniw all the drama will be easily dealt with mary sue style.....

Dex-chan lover
I just realised theres an art fail on page 2, so steel beams drop down to kill him but he's already past them and moving downhill on a bike. He'd even if he was just before or under them be past before they'd have hit him.

Users who are viewing this thread