Legend - Vol. 12 Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
TL's old name was Champion scans, it's understandable they're behind when it's that group
Ive been around for awhile and seen plenty of groups come and go, and i remember nothing of Champion scans, whats their deal?

Dex-chan lover
Ive been around for awhile and seen plenty of groups come and go, and i remember nothing of Champion scans, whats their deal?
usual kind of scummy practices, holding tl's up for donations, leaving manga alone for many months only to start bulk uploading when someone else picks them up, they rage quit manga dex for a while and forced mangadex to remove all of their uploads from the site, then changed their name and crawled back here around a year later

Supporter
I remenber this chapter on the LN, it was fun, but the next chapters are gonna be even better.

Dex-chan lover
Iron is so cheap in that fantasy world.
Yeah, since it doesn't take that much to melt it down into ingots or whatever. Even if it's contaminated by other things it's usually not more work than processing raw ore.

Dex-chan lover
usual kind of scummy practices, holding tl's up for donations, leaving manga alone for many months only to start bulk uploading when someone else picks them up, they rage quit manga dex for a while and forced mangadex to remove all of their uploads from the site, then changed their name and crawled back here around a year later
Ok that vaguely rings a bell, but then again that can apply to many scanlation groups sadly....

Dex-chan lover
100% my first thought. Unless there is some sort of surveillance thing on him, you'd think he try to work things out, like have him go into hiding and pretend he died, something.

There is survelliance

Iron is so cheap in that fantasy world.
Probably cause iron would be standard issue and more expensive stuff would be forged out of monster parts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread