Legend - Vol. 13 Ch. 77

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, just because you have a magical storage doesn't mean all logistics are solved.

Factional disputes tend to matter less when it comes to war. And if they matter more, it often means a collapse.

Mad people who just want to kill others to the point they'd attack an army won't survive long. They'll eventually attack a stronger force and die.

Running an army without commoners doesn't make much sense, unless you only run elites. That makes for a rather small army.

That carriage is bigger on the inside. I wonder if it can travel through time.

Thank goodness, I usually just lurk but I had to comment this time. Thanks for the chapter! I was really hoping I wouldn't have to cope with ManwhaF*kers hackjob.

Dex-chan lover
Running an army without commoners doesn't make much sense, unless you only run elites. That makes for a rather small army.

That carriage is bigger on the inside. I wonder if it can travel through time.
I think they mean adventures, not commoners. Aka they bring their own soldiers instead of mercenaries they can't trust

Dex-chan lover
So something other than what was written in the chapter.
Okay I checked with the WN, it has been a while. It sounds like they are saying the duke who is of the noble faction leader employs people based on merit, even commoners. My guess by employ it means as knights and retainers and isnt related to armies

Dex-chan lover
Just saw a Manhwafreak version of chapter 86 on another site. I saw no notice that Project Time was giving up this title. They're sniping now? 😒

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So how long until the royal faction rocks up uper late or at the end and just tries to claim all the credit?

Users who are viewing this thread