Medalist - Vol. 10 Ch. 37.5 - Men's Novice A

remember when hikaru slapped the shit out of rioh in chapter 2? anyway, the upcoming chapters will have higher quality scans probably

Fed-Kun's army
ty so much for translating this!!

they are all so cute i'm crying

Dex-chan lover
Rioh slowly overcoming his trauma and inferiority complex, you love to see it.

remember when hikaru slapped the shit out of rioh in chapter 2? anyway, the upcoming chapters will have higher quality scans probably
Translator,
I mean to ask you, are you planning to translate more chapters (whenever you're free to ofc)? it's obviously okay if you aren't, i'm just curious! thank you!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the translation and I just understood why I love the Medalist so much. The author displays characters' emotions so well, even a socially disabled person such as myself can share their joys, sorrows. While reading a normal manga it takes a while or a few rereads for me to grasp main character's emotions, train of thoughts during critical moments but the Medalist is an exception.

literally doing chapter 38 as i'm typing this lol. i plan to continue doing this series until a scanlation group wants to pick it up, or until i die
Hello! Sorry for the sudden reply. I would really love to help cleaning if you are in need. I have no experience but this manga really means a lot to me so I would really like to try helping.🥺 btw thank you so much for your hardwork🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️🙇‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread