Legend - Vol. 13 Ch. 78

Dex-chan lover
Bandits could still in theory steal that half of it he doesn't carry, and that's still a significant amount considering his storage space.

It feels like if you put the stronger soldiers on night watch, it'd be safer, since you're more vulnerable then. But stronger soldiers usually have higher rank and don't like being put on night watch when there are lesser people who can do it instead.

It's like sale prices in stores. "Up to 50% off!" Which only means at least one item has 50% off, and the rest could be standard or 1% off.

It almost feels like page 11 has a bunch of repeated text, but it's just the narration that's completely redundant. And then back to light novel with pictures format.

Why is it always the small fry who object to the way people speak to their leaders?

"If some random unknown adventurer shows up..."
Just show up riding Set. That's enough for most people to realise he's not just anyone.

"I hope we don't run into any trouble on the way..."
🚩

Threatening to kill someone just over some accurate words. How weak-minded.

High, narrow heels are bad, mmkay.

Yeah, just who could that be rushing into the fight? Guess we'll have to wait until next chapter to find out. There's just no way to recognise that hair, that armour, and those boobs.

Dex-chan lover
Who, you ask? I don't know fam. I need more hints! :notlikethis:
qkqFLOt.png

Similar looking boots. Similar looking armor. Similar looking hair. Similar looking melons.
Nope. No idea.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ending a chapter with a cliffhanger when some noble asshole about to go berserk should be highly illegal.

Double-page supporter
This has been updated to chapter 89 on other aggregated sites.
The other aggregated sites don't have comment section. Which makes me like using mangadex. The scanlator group will eventually upload all chapter here. In fact, as a mangadex only user, I only know that chapter 78 is the latest update. You know what they say, 'ignorance is a bliss'.

Dex-chan lover
The other aggregated sites don't have comment section. Which makes me like using mangadex. The scanlator group will eventually upload all chapter here. In fact, as a mangadex only user, I only know that chapter 78 is the latest update. You know what they say, 'ignorance is a bliss'.
I used about 5-6 different sites to keep up with all the scanlation.

This has been updated to chapter 89 on other aggregated sites.
Hi I'm Ziou the TS from Project Time. We only upload chapters on Mangadex and chapter 78 is the latest chapter from us. The other chapters you guys are talking about are not from us but from another group that is also working on Legend, we have no influence on the chapters of that group. As far as I know, they have their own website and don't upload their chapters on Mangadex for other mangas either.

Ngl, I came from ch 39 to take a peek and 40 chapters later mf is only rank C? Goddamn is this manga taking it slow bro 💀

Double-page supporter
I still say Elena's armor was made for her when she was 12, and never adjusted as she grew.

Dex-chan lover
We only upload chapters on Mangadex and chapter 78 is the latest chapter from us.
As long as you keep uploading it here, I have no reason to read anywhere else. Getting a few chapters ahead doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.

I still say Elena's armor was made for her when she was 12, and never adjusted as she grew.
Is that the kind of armour you imagine on a 12 year old?

Dex-chan lover
As long as you keep uploading it here, I have no reason to read anywhere else. Getting a few chapters ahead doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.

Is that the kind of armour you imagine on a 12 year old?
better question. who even imagines a 12 YO in armor?

Users who are viewing this thread