Legend - Vol. 13 Ch. 78

Double-page supporter
better question. who even imagines a 12 YO in armor?
Is that the kind of armour you imagine on a 12 year old?
You both must have a serious lack of imagination to not realize she would be shorter, so the skirt would be longer on her legs, and more obviously her breasts would be smaller so the top would actually fit her properly. Her armor is child sized while she is not.

Dex-chan lover
You both must have a serious lack of imagination to not realize she would be shorter, so the skirt would be longer on her legs, and more obviously her breasts would be smaller so the top would actually fit her properly. Her armor is child sized while she is not.
You must have a serious lack of sense of proportion to not realise that the breast cups, pauldrons, and faulds are way too large for a child. Those are absolutely not child sized, so they would not fit a child.

Double-page supporter
You must have a serious lack of sense of proportion to not realise that the breast cups, pauldrons, and faulds are way too large for a child. Those are absolutely not child sized, so they would not fit a child.
Yeah, cups... when she needs mixing bowls.

Dex-chan lover
I...was not serious when I said this. And my imagination is as big as a mole mound!

Supporter
thank you for continuing this series. the other translation sucks and they do weird censoring.

Dex-chan lover
At the translator: Please keep translating this I found more translated chapters on another site, and it was fucking Manhwafreak so please I beg you continue!

Dex-chan lover
At the translator: Please keep translating this I found more translated chapters on another site, and it was fucking Manhwafreak so please I beg you continue!

Yep and they censor the manga lol it is beyond stupid... they literally hide all cleavages or other stuff more ecchi. Their translation and image cleaning or edit it isn't on this scanlator team level too.

h3rle7.png

Looks like Abe Lincoln isekai'd and became a noble in that world.

Users who are viewing this thread