Legend - Vol. 14 Ch. 79

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't terribly clear on my first look, but she broke his sword and I'm assuming he backed down during the cutaway to her tent.
well in the webnovel she did a bit more if i remember that but now we finally got to the sweet part where our mc got
by using set wind magic and his fire magic plus some of the scraps he make a fire tornado that basically almost wipe out the empire army which earn him the tittle crimson

Dex-chan lover
To be realistic, if the royals actually need to compete with the nobles, the country will eventually face a time when the king will need to do house cleaning. It won't necessarily be pretty. A strong country only has a single ruler, no matter what kind of ruler it is, an autocrat, a council with clear rules, a democratic government. That's the only way a nation can display its full power. This very chapter already demonstrated why Milleanna can not.

Dex-chan lover
So its about time for him to Earn the title "Crimson" for mass murder with that one move
Ahhhh yes gotta love it when an isekai protagonist takes a hint of WARCRIMES to the fantasy world 😆

Dex-chan lover
I forgot where the last scene ended, but that starting page reminded me.

So he was insulting someone she cares about, and to try to deflect from that and save his skin, he started insulting someone she cares even more about. Talk about hitting the bottom of the pit digging. Even she's afraid for his sake.

Yeah, distance communicating is, as the modern world has found out, somewhat useful.

Date set. Just need to clear that pesky war event first.

He's the MC. That means he's dense. You need to push a little harder than you expect to get into his pants.

Is that really lighter armour? I mostly see she traded the skirt for a body suit. Shame.

Being the third wheel is pain.

I don't think we need to hear a bunch of NPCs dounting his strength for several pages.

Planning on starting with the biggest nuke he has or something?

I totally did not expect that the girl foreshadowed two months ago was Elena.
Yeah, I was shocked by that sudden character reveal as well. Didn't expect a Shyamalan-level plot twist in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
WXiy6jU.png

That blushing face is foul, damn. :lewd:

Thankfully there are these scenes here and there where they show that they clearly have feelings for each other, because I was spoiled that the WN is long and slow, thus the relationship being in status-quo, so it would've been really boring if they were extremely dense as usual...

I love this artist's art, although, for some reason it keeps reminding me of INO's art (VN artist).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
One thing I dislike is how little content per chapter when I assume this is a monthly series?

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain to me why I can find chapters up to 96 outside of MangaDex?

Users who are viewing this thread