Legend - Vol. 14 Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
The problem is that he went easy on Lunodis, he should’ve gone all in and crush him completely, so no pride remains…
Nah, Lunodis would just be instantly incapacitated then and not understand what happened. Calmly toying, letting them attack all out while you counter everything they throw at you with ease, thats how you crush someone and make them knew they stand no chance, sadly Lunodis is just totally hopeless, to dumb to learn, he will need to be dealt with as he will just keep trying crap.

Dex-chan lover
Like I said elsewhere, the only treatment for the foolishness of nobles is the guillotine. :)

Dex-chan lover
oh come on, how often did we encounter this situation in this series so far? Reiji should just obtain S Rank or something, it's getting kinda boring for this kind of event to emulate some minor antagonist to fill a few pages, or chapters. we had good villains before, like the traitor in elenas party, but even he was killed of as a minor event some chapters back, yet we keep getting those dumb ignorants.
Well the griphon kind of plays against him because many assume his achievements is due to taming a griphon. Otherwise they feel like he would be more reknown, add his young looks, feable body and magic armor that hides its value and it's a recipe for disaster

Of course it doesn't help that Rei is a mage pretending to be a warrior. Whacking people with his wand. During this war things will become far more painfully clear that Rei is a powerful mage

He wipes out 10 to 15% of the army in one spell

That said, this noble is a very special case of mental retard

Dex-chan lover
Well the griphon kind of plays against him because many assume his achievements is due to taming a griphon. Otherwise they feel like he would be more reknown, add his young looks, feable body and magic armor that hides its value and it's a recipe for disaster

Of course it doesn't help that Rei is a mage pretending to be a warrior. Whacking people with his wand. During this war things will become far more painfully clear that Rei is a powerful mage

He wipes out 10 to 15% of the army in one spell

That said, this noble is a very special case of mental retard
Honestly feel it's more bad writing practices by authors more then anything. A well crafted antagonist takes time and effort, while the overly arrogant and utterly incompetent noble is an easy template to mass produce. Truth be told the trash noble template can be used for great comedic effect, but most are just throw away background characters used by lazy authors to prop up their OP OC.

Dex-chan lover
Manhwa freak has this series up to chapter 96 translated so maybe it was that. I had the same confusion reading here lmao

And their quality is so bad plus the heavy censorship ugh.... it is so retarded that I am glad this group continue to do the proper translation and no changes in art. I don't even mind rereading this. This group is doing a good job and I don't mind waiting.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly feel it's more bad writing practices by authors more then anything. A well crafted antagonist takes time and effort, while the overly arrogant and utterly incompetent noble is an easy template to mass produce. Truth be told the trash noble template can be used for great comedic effect, but most are just throw away background characters used by lazy authors to prop up their OP OC.
He is too much of a joke character to be at a level to prop up the mc. Most nobles there got the hint. I would likely guess he is the "stupid son who gets MC on bad terms with the smarter noble father" template.

Dex-chan lover
And their quality is so bad plus the heavy censorship ugh.... it is so retarded that I am glad this group continue to do the proper translation and no changes in art. I don't even mind rereading this. This group is doing a good job and I don't mind waiting.
Ah man, fuck that group. I saw some new chapters of "Shoukan sareta Kenja wa Isekai wo Yuku" elsewhere thinking it's the usual group being a bit behind to upload here, saw that first page ad and was like "Wait, I know this...", quickly confirmed when I saw that cleavage censorship. Ugh.

I'm not sure if I blocked them or they're banned here, but yeah, keep your filthy hands off this manga.

Dex-chan lover
:questionblob:i feel like i've seen this chapter tree time already?
is this a reupload?
Manhwafreak's version it's way ahead, but they highly edit the "art"; they censor boobs and make it worse. Imagine taking a "moral stance" when you are pirating shit... That's levels of hypocrisy you don't see very often.

Supporter
who was the dude scrambling away in fear when MC entered the tent?? I feel like I forgot smthn
Some people have the ability to see magic power. Rei is a monster in human form with the amount of magic power he has. So that dude was running away because he was scared of how visible MP Rei has. Not everyone in that world can see magic power though.

Dex-chan lover
He is too much of a joke character to be at a level to prop up the mc. Most nobles there got the hint. I would likely guess he is the "stupid son who gets MC on bad terms with the smarter noble father" template.
Dont think so.least he wasnt in the webnovel. Dud gets his ass handed to him and looses an arm. Someone stops Rei from outright killing him and his body guards after they openly attacked him. Then iirc the dud noble and his bodyguards placed under house arrest for attacking someone who is basicly a retainer of Margrave Ralks and is never heard from again? Least not for the several arcs I've read.

Dex-chan lover
Noble attacks, Rei defends without counterattacking. Noble uses both hands and doesn't give any warning as to where he attacks. Rei blocks it holding his weapon with one hand and at no point does he move an inch. For that matter, the noble can't even push Rei's weapon at all. Rei makes two attacks. The first time he is clearly holding back (not sure the noble is smart enough to recognize this), the second time he even tells the noble where he is attacking. The noble is has no idea how outmatched he is.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I definitely read past the resolution of this war and multiple chapters into the next adventure. I thought it was on Mangadex but maybe it was somewhere else?
Mahnwa Freak has translated much further, but their work as usual is censored and shit.

Users who are viewing this thread