Legend - Vol. 14 Ch. 80

Dex-chan lover
This Lunodis doesn't know his place... furthermore incapable of seeing the diference in power. All those arrogant nobles showing their inner motives... their corruption knows no bounds.

Good luck Lunodis, it is going to be a fun watch seeing you suffer humiliation after humiliation :lol:

Supporter
This Lunodis doesn't know his place... furthermore incapable of seeing the diference in power. All those arrogant nobles showing their inner motives... their corruption knows no bounds.

Good luck Lunodis, it is going to be a fun watch seeing you suffer humiliation after humiliation :lol:
The problem is that he went easy on Lunodis, he should’ve gone all in and crush him completely, so no pride remains…

Dex-chan lover
oh come on, how often did we encounter this situation in this series so far? Reiji should just obtain S Rank or something, it's getting kinda boring for this kind of event to emulate some minor antagonist to fill a few pages, or chapters. we had good villains before, like the traitor in elenas party, but even he was killed of as a minor event some chapters back, yet we keep getting those dumb ignorants.

Dex-chan lover
Well that's guys defo not gunna defect to the empire in hopes of obtaining power so that he can get revenge ..... definitely not
Odd I could have sworn I already read the Manga chapters but if my memory of the future past™ serves me right
after the MC single handedly might I add wins the war this loser will try to gang up on him with his soliders, only for the MC to slaughter them all and get pardoned and praised for it too then again time is linear and I can't have read something that is not written yet.

Dex-chan lover
Guard of MC. Main job: Guard MC from MC.

Going on about being her future wife. Well, not if she has anything to say about it.

He looks so sleepy going to that meeting.

Just a child. Well, if you look at physical capabilities, "children" or young adults do perform very well if they've trained properly. Or if they're talented. If you want strategy or wisdom, you want someone older, though.

Yet another "know your place" idiot? Or was that the same as the previous one? I forget the faces of NPCs.

"Let's take a look at this sacrificial lamb..."
Did he find a mirror?

Elena is so impressed by his declaration.

Wait, they don't even know he has an item box? Wasn't that his main purpose to tag along to begin with?

Yeah, good idea to warn them to not try to take advantage of his item box.

It's not actually hard to stop a sword. They don't have much power behind the swing, since their advantage is in the speed and sharpness.

Yeah, have to slow it down for the plebs to see what happens.

The pace is starting to grate a bit. Just bickering between nobles for too long now.

The problem is that he went easy on Lunodis, he should’ve gone all in and crush him completely, so no pride remains…
I think it was obvious to anyone actually competent that he was taking it easy. Did it all casually with no effort at all.

Dex-chan lover
oh this dude Lunodis was ugly than i expected from reading novel lmao
for those who curious

wont spoiler on outcome of war
but after the war, Lunodis gather up a small group and lure Rei to a deep forest, they fucked up, in fact, Rei cut one of his arms,
Rei was about to kill him but got stopped by bandit (who works for that lord that Rei helping out) saying "lord say don't kill him, let him live but he won't get close to you anymore"

This set off a warning to all nobles not to fuck with Rei

Dex-chan lover
Odd I could have sworn I already read the Manga chapters but if my memory of the future past™ serves me right
after the MC single handedly might I add wins the war this loser will try to gang up on him with his soliders, only for the MC to slaughter them all and get pardoned and praised for it too then again time is linear and I can't have read something that is not written yet.
Yeah, I definitely read past the resolution of this war and multiple chapters into the next adventure. I thought it was on Mangadex but maybe it was somewhere else?

Yeah, I definitely read past the resolution of this war and multiple chapters into the next adventure. I thought it was on Mangadex but maybe it was somewhere else?
I was also confused since I was sure I read up to the outcome of the war already

Supporter
It was another set of translations that was probably MTL, pretty sure it was posted on reddit, maybe the dex also but I think they were taken down due to how bad the translation was.

Dex-chan lover
Elena was really put off by that oldy lol
k6IB504.png

Dex-chan lover
who was the dude scrambling away in fear when MC entered the tent?? I feel like I forgot smthn

Users who are viewing this thread